Health, safety and environment
- invariable rules for the good of everyone
The companies in the Båtservice group will always try as hard as possible to be flexible and adaptable, but in one area we are firm. The health, safety and environment regulations are not just fine words and good intentions on a piece of paper; they are invariable rules that permeate all our activities.
- The companies of the Båtservice Group shall at all times carry out their activities in such a way as not to bring about injury to their own employees or others, either directly or indirectly, by maintaining in our activities, at all times, the highest practical standard of health, safety and environment.
- Health, safety and protection of the environment are equally important in all our primary spheres of activity and our safety measures. To safeguard human, physical and environmental conditions is vital to the effi ciency and success of every area of operation.
- Health, safety and preserving the environment are the responsibility of everybody and demand the direct involvement of everybody concerned, whether they be top managers, assistants or ordinary employees.
In accordance with these principles, the Båtservice Group seeks to achieve the following objectives:
- Prevent every injury in the workplace
- Prevent all damage to equipment and property
- Provide a safe working environment
- Ensure that all employees are capable of carrying out their work in a safe manner
- Adapt and exceed wherever practically possible all environmental regulations
- Regularly review prevailing health, safety and environmental routines and seek continuous improvement.
Båtservice Mission Statement
- We aim to satisfy our customers needs through optimum quality of our service and added value in our services.
- Båtservice aims to continuously improve all the services we provide.
- Each step on the way to continual improvement begins with a Båtservice employee.